As we know, reward points system is one effective method to make your customer return to your shop.
It's useful to maintain your returning customers and also attract your upcoming customers.
Points is not value of money.
Customer don't know how much value of the points equivalent with money.
And points system mostly can only be used for certain products.
Points as reward sometime looks not real for some (or most) customers.
For the solution...
Using this extension, we do not use POINTS as reward but we use MONEY as reward.
And we call it... CASHBACK
Same system with reward points.
When the customer has been successful shopping, they will earn some money as store credit (balance).
And the balance will immediately use as discounts for next shopping.
And as well as money, this is real.
Can be used for all products.
As an admin, this extension also will simplify your job.
You do not have to mess around anymore with the point calculation.
And put the setting one by one product.
This extension will calculate cashback amount base on product price.
Can be in percent of the product price or fixed amount.
And more features...
And hopefully with this cashback (money reward) system will make customers more interested in shopping at your store
Now support: MANUFACTURER selection!
Multiple cashback rules enabled
Cashback type percentage and fixed amount [see at the pictures above]
Can be used as single or multilevel rules [see at the pictures above]
Can be used to all products or selectable categories and/or products
Independent rules for each customer group [see example at the pictures above]
Integrated with default opencart transactions system and store credit order total [see at the pictures above]
Auto add cashback system (customizable)
To find out how it works, you can go to the demo page.
1. View product details or put product into the cart.
2. You can see cashback amount (that base on product price).
3. Place an order.
4. Back to admin demo panel.
5. As admin, open your order details.
6. Change your order status history to 'processing' or 'complete' or 'shipped' status.
7. You can see your cashback has been added (you need to refresh first).
8. Or you can add (or remove) cashback manually using the 'Add/Remove Casback' button.
9. Back to store frontend demo page.
10. Open Account > Transaction to check your balance after cashback has been added.
If you want to see/compare cashback calculation points based on other customer group,
11. Register new account and choose customer group as "cust group 1" or "cust group 2".
12. Repeat step 1
6 Months Free
+ 6 Months / 15% of Module Price
See the "Technical Support" article in the "Web Services" Category
The license to use this module is restricted to only one domain or subdomain and on our online store platform called WebStore. If you want to use the extension in more other domains / stores, you will need to purchase another license (ie, Buy again).