1) Login into your administrator dashboard.
2) Go to System > Settings > Product Cost Price Management.
3) Enable / Disable Product cost price management.
4) Enable / Disable Minimum Profit Validation.
5) Set Profit Rate With Type "In %" or "In Cash".
6) Enter Product Id with comma separated for Excluding Products which is ignore the minimum profit validation for entered product IDs.
7) Go to Catalog > Products
8) Products List Page :
In Product List you can see Column Cost Price, Profit, Profit Percentage.
You can apply Product Profit Validation on the new product you have to add them with profit validation after that if ignore validation for that product you have to add that product ID in excluding products field in product cost price management settings.
9) Products form page : (When Add or Edit product)
Add Cost Price
Update Cost Price
Auto Update Profit when Price or Cost Price Change
Auto Update Profit Percentage when Price or Cost Price Change
Cost Price , Profit , Profit Percentage will available on Product Listing as well product form
6 Months Free
+ 6 Months / 15% of Module Price
See the "Technical Support" article in the "Web Services" Category
The license to use this module is restricted to only one domain or subdomain and on our online store platform called WebStore. If you want to use the extension in more other domains / stores, you will need to purchase another license (ie, Buy again).